Senior Sales Executive – USA
Are you a seasoned Sales Executive willing to leverage your experience and network to drive net new sales? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and put customers first? If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We have a thrilling job opportunity for a Senior Sales Executive who wants to be our sales ambassador on the American market and to play a crucial role in the development of our business and operations, in line with our mission, vision and values. This professional will serve as a catalyst of transformation within our sales organization and will contribute significantly to our global success, footprint and brand image. The Senior Sales Executive will be responsible for booking deals within new accounts by selling net new logos and our entire stack of products and services on the American market, corresponding to our growth and development plans.
We are looking for a true enterprise seller who shares our ultimate goal – to exceed our partners’ expectations, consistently delivering solutions that matter, and engage in open and transparent partnerships. We need a highly-skilled independent professional who can own the sales motion from opportunity creation to contract handover.
*The position will be based in the USA!
What qualifications are needed?
- 10+ years of experience in a senior role selling software solutions/services
- Eligibility to work in the USA
- Comprehensive US market knowledge and well-developed professional network
- Ability and drive to succeed in a highly competitive environment and rapidly growing business
- Sound expertise in sales opportunity identification, solution discovery, proposal creation, focused on value and solving business outcomes
- Outstanding relationship management and customer focus abilities
- Keep abreast of best practices, trends and solutions
- Entrepreneurship mindset, drive to succeed and strong can-do attitude
- Superior leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and trust
- Great influencing, communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel at short notice
- BA/BS degree in Business, Finance, Marketing, Information Technology, or another related field
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.