SalesForce Business Analyst
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for working with organisations and helping them improve their processes and systems. Successful Salesforce Business Analyst will be part of Professional Services organization, also will be working on Salesforce and salesforce.com-based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), revenue and rebate management, and other related solutions. The Salesforce Business Analyst will work closely with Customers in order to create clear definition documents.
- Work as a part of the Salesforce implementation team on customer projects.
- Provide business analysis and CPQ domain knowledge on Salesforce based projects in collaboration with our solutions and technical architects.
- Document process workflow.
- Produce domain definition documents.
- Write up interface reports by domain.
- Document detailed business use cases and business rules, including system level features. Provide solutions for the identified business requirements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in a related occupation.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites
- Able to manage activities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of the workflow of Billing and Invoicing is an advantage
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Plovdiv, Sofia, Varna
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.