SalesForce Solution Architect
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for developing robust, scalable and flexible Salesforce solution architectures for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps.
Successful SalesForce Solution Architect will be part of Professional Services organization, also will be responsible for implementation of Salesforce and salesforce.com-based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), revenue and rebate management, and other related solutions. The Salesforce Solution Architect will work closely with Customers, Functional Managers, and Business System.
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architectures, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Become a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and System Integrators to drive implementations
- Be recognized as a functional expert in CPQ and/or Contract Management CLM domain
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with internal product roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
- Work with client site and distributed development teams
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 5 + years of experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, CPQ, Quote-to-Cash, Contract Management (CLM), CRM or ERP
- 2 + years of experience in the capacity of a Solution Architect in a consulting organization
- Experience with web, database, object-oriented software technologies, SDLC methodologies and Salesforce.com or Force.com
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross-functional teams internally and at customer sites
- Able to manage activities across multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to travel.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams
- Excellent command in spoken and written English
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.