SAP FI/CO Consultant
Are you a seasoned SAP FI/CO Consultant willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our SAP team is expanding and we have a thrilling job opportunity for SAP FI/CO Consultant.
What are your responsibilities going to be?
- Design, configuration and testing of core FI/CO modules (GL, AP, AR, AA, BL)
- Design, configuration and testing of CO-PA
- Design, configuration and testing of project systems
- Gathering/documenting functional requirements and translate functional needs into technical solutions
- Pre-sales activities participation
- Leading workshops with customers to demonstrate and explain module functionality and best practice processes
- Analysis of customer business processes
- Preparation of Blueprints and Solution Design Documents
- Assistance in the customer perform integration and acceptance testing
- Active involvement in the preparation, realization and GoLive of customer implementation projects
- Assisting developers by preparing development specifications and responding to questions and clarifications
- Acting as second level support, where required
What qualifications are needed?
- Strong knowledge of FI/CO business processes, integration with other SAP modules
- 3+ years of FI/CO experience with at least 1 full system implementation life cycle (ECC 6, S/4HANA desirable)
- Strong knowledge in business requirements gathering, BBP preparation, Opening balance load, Test Scripts/Case preparation, User manual preparation, Unit testing and Integration testing
- Good understanding of cutover activities
- Good knowledge in SAP BPC
- Experience with product costing and material ledger
- Basic functional knowledge in other modules
- Willingness to learn and develop into S/4HANA area
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities shared and independently handle the respective module
- Ability to work independently, as well as a team player, and to manage own workload
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
Sofia / Plovdiv / Varna / Burgas / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.