SAP FI/CO Consultant
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for implementing, developing and maintaining business solutions based on SAP technologies, capturing business and technical requirements and translating them into SAP functionalities for local and international clients based in Europe and USA. Joining us means you will keep the curiosity in and reach new technical heights.
Functional Consultant skill set:
- 3+ years of SAP FI/CO experience
Senior FI/CO Consultant skill set:
- Must have at least one full lifecycle SAP R/3 implementation experience (Project Preparation to till Go-Live)
- Willing to learn and develop into S/4 Hana area
- Strong experience in SAP Finance and controlling
- Good understanding in SAP product costing (Material ledger)
General FI/CO Consultant skill set:
- Strong knowledge in business requirement gathering, BBP preparation, Opening balance load, Test Scripts/Case preparation, User manual preparation, Unit testing and Integration testing
- Design, configuration and testing of:
- core FI/CO modules (GL, AP, AR)
- Asset Management
- project systems is an advantage
- Experience with product costing and material ledger
- Experience and knowledge of key integration points with FI/CO
- Good understanding of cutover activities
- Good knowledge in SAP BPC
- Should have basic functional knowledge in other modules
- Gather/document functional requirements and translate functional needs into technical solutions
- Configure, test, support and implement FI/CO solution
- SAP S/4 HANA experience and awareness of current technologies i.e. HANA, Activate, Ariba is an advantage
Non-Technical skill set:
- Good Communication skills
- Fluent English
- German is an advantage
- Dynamic, proactive and flexible attitude
- Ability to take ownership of responsibilities shared and independently handle the respective module
- Willingness to learn and indicate genuineness in unfamiliar concepts/scenarios
- Ability to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
ScaleFocus offers IT consultancy and custom software solutions.
We have deep technical expertise in systems integration / business process management, business analytics, mobile development, application modernization, infrastructure virtualization and quality assurance.
Our team believes that collaboration, open communication and integrity are the core ingredients for colleagues’ personal and professional development within ScaleFocus.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for line insuranse
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.