SAP SD Consultant
Are you a seasoned SAP SD Consultant willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for SAP SD Consultant who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Be the responsible consultant for SD related tasks as part of Implementation or Support projects
- Plan, estimate and deliver complex tasks in the respective functional area (Sales and Distribution)
- Work efficiently with developers on complex developments – including functional design, preparation of functional specifications and testing
- Communicate efficiently customers on operational topics
- Consult customers on the To-Be business processes (physical and SAP) to be implemented in the respective functional area. Propose changes which affect the whole functional area and handle their implementation. This is applicable for both Change requests and Implementation projects.
- Mentor junior colleagues in the respective functional area.
What qualifications are needed?
- Previous experience as functional consultant in SAP SD module, preferably in multinational environment
- Detailed understanding of the business processes in the respective functional area and their mapping to the respective SAP documents/ functionality
- Good understanding of the integration points to other functional areas
- Business level of English language
- Basic understanding of SAP project management methodology and tools is a plus
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience or knowledge in other SAP modules will be considered a serious advantage
- Experience/knowledge in S4/HANA projects is an advantage
- Ownership and responsibility of own tasks and own personal development
Sofia / Skopje / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.