Are you a seasoned Scrum Master/Agile Evangelist willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using different working approaches that are both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
ScaleFocus is opening a rewarding job opportunity to join the rapidly developing and innovative Professional Services’ team. If you are а Scrum Master and Agile Evangelist with a mindset oriented towards adaptability, efficiency and continuous improvement with profound knowledge in scrum framework, then don’t waste time and apply now!
As a Scrum Master, you will contribute to the growth of the department and be working on challenging, dynamic, and groundbreaking agile projects.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Facilitate and support all sprint ceremonies
- Promote Agile values and ensure Scrum principles are understood and followed
- Coach team members in agile frameworks and practices and how to use them to deliver high quality products to our customers
- Promote communication and effective collaboration within the team and with other teams/stakeholders
- Ensure every team member understands the project goal and business value
- Help the product owner maintain the product backlog
- Support the product owner in gathering requirements and managing expectations for project deliverables
- Facilitate conflict resolution and remove impediments for the team
- Guide development teams to high performance and self-organization
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Work with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organizational project or product teams
- Work with Agile coaches and other Scrum Masters to grow within the role
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization
What qualifications are needed?
- Minimum 2+ of experience in Scrum Master role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Finance, Business, Computer science or related discipline
- Strong understating of Agile frameworks, Scrum in particular
- Experience in Agile projects with incremental delivery and understanding of fundamental Waterfall approaches and values
- Professional Scrum Master I or higher certificate
- Flawless English language
- Leadership skills and proactive attitude
- Confident in organizing and leading meetings in virtual environment
- Experience in building and managing distributed teams
- Ability to run senior-level meetings and drive the intended agenda within the allotted time
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
- Agile Mindset
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and good understanding of Jira, Confluence and other task/documents management systems
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Previous experience in the IT industry
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecyle
- Knowledge of the Spotify model and other scaled agile frameworks
- ITIL, PMI-ACP and/or PSM certification
- German language
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
Sofia / Varna / Plovdiv / Burgas / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.