Security and Cloud Engineer
Are you a Security and Cloud Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Security and Cloud Engineer who is operating independently and as part of a team to ensure software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyberattacks. The job description will include configuration and maintaining security systems on-prem or in cloud, analyzing and handling incoming attacks, developing security documentation, controls and security strategy for improving overall exposure.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Take ownership of security software – setup, configurations, maintenance, licensing, etc.
- Maintain and further develop the security systems
- Provide recommendations, feedback and ideas to further develop the secure posture
- Act as a main technical point of expertise and advisor for any security-related incidents
- Research and analyze security concepts, controls and mechanisms in the cloud
- Research and analyze security event data to identify potential security incidents using SIEM technology
- Work on security incidents investigation, advise teammates on security cases, oversee incidents lifecycle
- Develop and implement unique, effective security controls and mechanisms for cloud, software, workstations, infrastructures, systems, networks, and hardware
- Develop and maintain technical security documentation
- Monitoring networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions
- Watching out for irregular system behavior
- Supervising changes in software, hardware, and user needs
- Monitor public security advisories and alerts for information related to threats and vulnerabilities
- Work independently or as part of a team as needed
What qualifications are needed?
- Experience in a public cloud environment and knowledge in securing them – Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Expert understanding of information security concepts and “industry best practices”
- Strong knowledge and experience of IT security solutions – SIEM, EP, PKI, IAM, Cloud Access Security Broker, Data Leakage Prevention, Web Application Firewall, Multi-factor Authentication, Data Rights Management, etc.
- Strong understanding of various logging methods and security event terminology, monitoring and patching
- Good understanding of malware analysis, packet analysis, and forensic investigation techniques
- Knowledge of cloud security capabilities and possible interfaces with on-prem security solutions
- Experience and securing Desktop/Client class OS – Windows, macOS and Server OS – Linux and Windows
- Experience with protocols and encryption mechanisms
- Technical knowledge of how IT infrastructure and services work – operating systems, network, systems administration, storage systems, enterprise software and services, access control, etc.
- Scripting experience – PowerShell, Bash and or Python or any other programming language
- Familiarity with industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing such as GDPR, ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance, NIST, CIS, PCI DSS, etc.
- Self-driven professional
- Proficient level of English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience in cybersecurity
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.