We are looking for a dedicated, meticulous and eager to learn new technologies security engineer to join our growing team. In the role you will operate independently and as part of a team to ensure software, hardware, and related components are protected from cyberattacks. The job description will include developing security systems, analyzing current systems for vulnerabilities, and handling any and all cyberattacks in an efficient and effective manner. Candidates should have strong IT skills and understanding of cyber hacker methodology.
Reach new technical heights and:
- Maintain knowledge of current security trends and be able to clearly communicate them to the team.
- Research best ways to secure company-wide IT infrastructure.
- Research and analyze security event data to identify potential security incident.
- Monitor public security advisories and alerts for information related to threats and vulnerabilities.
- Implement/build-in security systems to software, hardware, and components.
- QA software and hardware for security vulnerabilities and risks.
- Develop unique, effective security strategies for software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware.
- Work independently or as part of a team as needed.
If you have/are any 3 of the following:
- Strong IT skills including knowledge on hardware, software, networks, and data centers.
- Skills of perception and QA, ability to identify vulnerabilities and overall issues.
- Forensic approach to challenges.
- Ability to think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves.
- Desire to self-educate on the ever-changing landscape of cyber hacking tactics.
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills and critical thinking skills.
- Understanding of information security concepts, “industry best practices”.
- Experience with Desktop/Client class OS – Windows, MacOS and Server OS – Linux based, Windows Server and BSD.
- Scripting experience: PowerShell, Bash and or Python or any other programming language.
- Infrastructure Security experience.
- Application Security experience (Vulnerability Assessment and Pen-Testing).
- DevSecOps – experience in security the CI/CD process.
- Oral/written communication and client-facing skills.
- Positivity and commitment to professional development.
- English language proficiency (spoken and written).
And you stand out with:
- Experience in cybersecurity.
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.