Security Operations Trainee
Reach new technical heights and:
- Configuration, management and monitoring of the endpoint protection solutions like SentinelOne, Carbon Black Response etc
- Initial configuration, fine-tuning and event handling of various log types from firewalls, email gateways, virtual machines etc. in Splunk ES suite
- Maintain accurate documentation for security systems and trouble tickets in Jira and SNOW
- Work in cooperation with other Operations teams for deployment and system configuration of existing and new platforms for Internal IT services
If you have/are:
- User experience with endpoint security and protection technologies and solutions like McAfee, Sophos or Symantec including EDR (endpoint detection and response) and behavioral based protection strategies
- Good knowledge for security technologies for perimeter defense (firewalls and email gateways).
- Strong understanding of malware analysis, packet analysis and forensic investigation techniques will be considered an advantage
- Understanding of information security concepts, protocols, “industry best practices”
- Good knowledge for wide-spread Operating systems – Windows workstation and server, various Linux distributions
- Experience with Log Management solutions like Splunk, Kibana etc. will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of various logging methods and security event terminology
- Good command with scripting languages like Python, Powershell, Bash, etc…
- Good knowledge of network technologies, TCP/IP, NAT, routing, IPSEC etc.
- Understanding for public cloud, SaaS/IaaS security will be considered an advantage
- Be well organized, thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leverage best practices, and most importantly, innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude
- Have high level of motivation for further knowledge gathering and self-development
- Willingness to perform necessary researches and gather knowledge from various sources in order to improve their knowledge and technical skillset
- English language proficiency (spoken and written)
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.