Senior Android Developer
Are you a seasoned Senior Android Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Android Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop native Android applications in Kotlin
- Work with a cutting-edge technology stack
- Analyze different requirements and propose solutions
- Create clean and testable code
- Work in an Agile environment
- Work closely with all development teams within the company
- Follow company policies on quality (code reviews, CI, Gradle, Jenkins automation, etc.) and suggests improvements on them
- Discover, assess and implement new technologies to maximize development quality and efficiency
What qualifications are needed?
- Proven experience as an Android Developer with Java or Kotlin
- Excellent knowledge in the Android SDK and ecosystem
- Knowledge of solution architectures – MVVM or MVP
- Experience with Android projects using Retrofit, Dagger, Android Architecture Components
- Knowledge of Gradle and dependency management
- Some knowledge of Internet protocols, network communication, app modularization, databases and build automation via CI/CD
- Understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git, Pull Requests, Code Reviews
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices and focus on high-quality mobile UI/UX experience
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Great communication skills
- Fluency in English
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Capital Fort, Sofia / Infinity Tower, Sofia / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.