Senior Business Analyst
Who are we looking for?
What qualifications are needed?
- 4+ years of relevant BA experience in IT & Software/Product Consulting, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Business & Process Change projects
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Information Technologies or similar
- Experience in energy/finance/banking and/or exposure to energy trading (gas, power, oil, coal, FX, etc.) is a major advantage
- Willingness to travel (up to 60% of the time) post-COVID. Majority of our clients are located in Europe, primarily in DACH region, therefore substantial travel at Clients’ site might be required once travel restrictions are lifted
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Proficiency in German is a major advantage
- Experience with ETRM/ERP system(s) is a major advantage
- Major certification in Business Analysis (CBAP, PBA) or Energy and Risk (ERP) is a major advantage
- Some experience in OO and procedural programming languages is a major advantage
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Demonstrable lead business analysis experience for IT and Business Change projects
- Willingness to outperform and provide Customer excellence
- Willingness to mentor team members and evolve as BA professional on complex Client projects and/or participate in pre-sales opportunities
- Willingness to learn about new technologies and exchange with various IT stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to upskill in RPA (Robotic Process Automation) tools and participate in RPA projects
- Challenge-seeking attitude
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.