Senior DevOps Engineer
Are you a seasoned Senior DevOps Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior DevOps Engineer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Deliver a complex DevOps migration projects
- Design and implement CI/CD processes for custom developed applications on-premises and in the public clouds
- Provide expertise to deploy and automate solutions related to variety of public clouds (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Build, deploy and maintain distributed applications with scale in and scale out policies over orchestration platforms like Kubernetes, AKS etc
- Implement and maintain centralized logging and metric monitoring solutions
What qualifications are needed?
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile Methodologies
- An understanding and experience in working with Azure cloud services
- Experience designing, planning and delivering cloud migration projects in enterprise environments
- Extensive experience in working with Microsoft TFS 2013 and above versions until to Azure DevOps Server 2019
- Strong hands on experience within Azure DevOps Services, Git experience, including build and release YAML pipeline automation, branching and merge strategies
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages – PowerShell preferred
- Extensive experience using Azure PowerShell and Azure CLI to automate and developing tasks
- Knowledge of IaC concept introduced with PowerShell DSC, ARM templates, Terraform
- An understanding of OS and distributed systems concepts
- Extensive experience and understanding of Docker and related orchestration technologies
- Hands on experience in Microsoft SQL Server and the whole DBA concepts
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management processes
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Positive attitude and commitment to professional development
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Azure Certification: Azure Administrator Associate, or Designing and Implementing Microsoft DevOps Solutions, or DevOps Engineer Expert
- Good understanding of monitoring solutions, and structured logging
- Understanding of high availability and disaster recovery systems and zero downtime deployment planning and implementation
Infinity Tower, Sofia / Capital Fort, Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.