Senior Embedded Developer
Аre you a Senior Embedded Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Embedded Developer who is seeking challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Develop clean and efficient embedded software code
- Automate embedded R&D process by using scripting languages, CAD tools or other custom software
- Create flexible and extendable, custom based solutions, for specific HW/SW customer requirements
- Integrate existing “off the shelf” HW/SW solutions into new complex projects
- Structure and document properly the developed HW/SW solutions to ease their usage in upcoming new projects
What would be considered as an advantage?
- More than 3 years of experience in C/C++ programming language
- Experience with GCC and other cross compilers and toolchains
- Experience with GIT and other version control systems
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux OS is a must
- Knowledge of embedded hardware (MCUs, SOC, FPGA, Memory, Peripheral interfaces)
- Knowledge of inter-process communication and multitasking
- Experience with custom Linux building with Build Root and/or Yocto Open Embedded
- Experience in implementation of wire/wireless communication (Ethernet/WiFi, TCP/IP, Bluetooth, ZigBee IEEE802.15.4, LoRa WAN)
- Professional experience in software design for embedded systems
- Professional experience in hardware design (PCB, Schematics, Simulations) for electronic systems will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of real-time embedded OS will be considered as an advantage
- Experience with any scripting language will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge of Linux hardware peripheral drivers will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in design, development and test life cycle
- Good analytical and programming skills
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor or higher degree in the area of Computer Systems, Electronics, Information Technologies or Automation
Sofia / Plovdiv
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.