Senior Front-end Developer
Are you a seasoned Senior Front-end Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Front-end Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Communicate with other Front-end developers within the company on best practices, new technologies, etc.
- Grow your technical skillset and enhance your career
- Tackle complex problems while creating some of the most advanced applications in the industry
- Ensure the solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Guide technical teams to deliver flexible and scalable solutions
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
- Work with client-side and distributed development teams
- Consult with clients on best practices in architecture and implementation
- Enhance the coding principles and guidelines of the Front-end division
What qualifications are needed?
- Experience with Angular, React or other frameworks
- Good understanding of Functional Programming paradigms, OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs and working with XHR
- Experience in responsive and mobile WEB development
- Experience with web systems running on various OS and browsers, including older versions
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processors (SASS / SCSS) and task runners (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack is preferred)
- Strong understanding of performance optimization techniques, caching and versioning for static resources
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git/GitFlow, Pull Requests and Code Reviews
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration & delivery (Jenkins / Pipelines/ TravisCI)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
- Experience with Performance management, measurement
- Experience with Accessibility, ARIA, WAI, WCAG
Plovdiv / Varna / Burgas / Skopje / Sofia
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.