Senior Front End Developer with Angular
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for designing and developing new innovative software solutions; maintaining and enhancing existing software applications; creating architectural and technical specifications and communicating with clients. Joining us means you will keep the curiosity in and reach new technical heights.
- HTML5/CSS is a MUS
- CSS pre-processors LESS/SASS
- Strong experience with Angular 2+
- Software design patterns and OOP knowledge
- Good practices in writing code
- Problem solving and analytical thinking
- Positivity and commitment to professional development
- Good communication
- Git or other version control systems
- Software internationalization
- Good documentation skills
Stand out with:
- Good knowledge of web site usability guidelines and metrics
- Experience with web systems running on various OS and browsers, including older versions
- Experience in responsive UI
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ScaleFocus offers IT consultancy and custom software solutions.
We have deep technical expertise in systems integration / business process management, business analytics, mobile development, application modernization, infrastructure virtualization and quality assurance.
Our team believes that collaboration, open communication and integrity are the core ingredients for colleagues’ personal and professional development within ScaleFocus.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for line insuranse
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.