Senior Front-end Developer
Reach new technical heights and:
- Communicate with other Front-end developers within the company on best practices, new technologies, etc.
- Grow your technical skillset and enhance your career
- Tackle complex problems while creating some of the most advanced applications in the industry
- Ensure the solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements
- Guide technical teams to deliver flexible and scalable solutions
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
- Work with client-side and distributed development teams
- Consult with clients on best practices in architecture and implementation
- Enhance the coding principles and guidelines of the Front-end division
If you have/are:
- Experience with Angular, React or other frameworks
- Good understanding of Functional Programming paradigms, OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs and working with XHR
- Experience in responsive and mobile WEB development
- Experience with web systems running on various OS and browsers, including older versions
- Strong understanding of CSS pre-processors (SASS / SCSS) and task runners (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack is preferred)
- Strong understanding of performance optimization techniques, caching and versioning for static resources
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git/GitFlow, Pull Requests and Code Reviews
And you stand out with:
- Experience with Node.JS
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration & delivery (Jenkins / Pipelines/ TravisCI)
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
- Experience with Performance management, measurement
- Experience with Accessibility, ARIA, WAI, WCAG
Plovdiv / Varna / Burgas / Skopje / Sofia
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.