Senior IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
We are looking for a seasoned TA professional to join our People team. The Senior IT Talent Acquisition Specialist will oversee the entire TA process, ensuring ultimate candidate experience and will contribute for positioning of the company as an employer of choice. The role will collaborate extensively with various stakeholders – Hiring managers, external partners across different locations, geographies and markets and will report directly to TA Manager.
Manage and facilitate the Talent Acquisition process, in terms of:
- Design and implementation of a comprehensive sourcing strategy, aiming to identify and attract the best talent on the market
- Build, develop and nurture candidate’s pipeline across different industries, geographies and markets
- Promotion of our career opportunities on various channels and close collaboration with different institutions, universities, academies and schools
- Lead full cycle recruitment process and candidates’ assessments
- Preparation and development of different data-driven reports, analyses and presentations
- Timely and precisely update of HR tracking systems and dashboards
Contribute for positive candidate experience through:
- Preparation of clear, informative and concise job descriptions
- Ensuring continuous support and guidance to the candidates thorough the TA process
- Providing open, transparent and timely communication with candidates and hiring managers
- Positioning of SF as an attractive and preferred employer of choice
Provide exceptional support to the business in regard to:
- Understanding and addressing of their needs, growth and development plans and vision
- Management of internal transfer program and process
- Delivering of specific trainings, workshops and knowledge sessions, aiming at development of highly skilled internal talent pool
- Effective presentation of recruitment-related data and trends, to improve and optimize: processes, internal and external candidate experience, expectations
- Communicate with different partners, institutions and organizations
- Take part in other HR projects and initiatives focusing on employees’ engagement
- University degree in Human resources Management, Business Administration or any other relevant
- Sound experience on a TA position in the IT field
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to details and time management skills
- Positive and “can-do” attitude
- Strive for improvement and natural curiosity
- Excellent level of English
- Expertise in HR software and MS Office
Sofia / Varna / Plovdiv
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.