Senior Java Developer
Are you a seasoned Senior Java Developer, willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment? If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for:
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Java Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What are your responsibilities going to be ?
- Develop and recommend technical strategies, architecture and solutions
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Design and implement high- quality solutions according to technology best practices
- Build scalable solutions that meet overall business requirements
- Guide technical teams to deliver flexible and scalable solutions
- Lead and mentor other developers
- Proactively identify potential improvements
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders
What qualifications are needed?
- 4+ years’ work experience as a Java Developer or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Java SE, Java EE and Spring Framework
- Experience with SOA, Microservices, Caching and Messaging
- Experience with Unit, Integration and Functional Testing
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with RDBMS – Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, etc.
- Good understanding of database selection and design principles – CAP Theorem, Database normalization
- Experience ORMs such as Hibernate
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Understanding of all aspects related to the Project Lifecycle
- Solid understanding of development lifecycle, including working experience with Git/GitFlow, Pull Requests and Code Reviews
What would be considered as advantage
- Experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Front-End web application frameworks (Angular or React)
- Experience with NoSQL DBs – Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration & delivery
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience with messages queues and buses – RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
Who we are?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.