Senior Java Software Engineer: Full-Stack (E-commerce, Cloud)
Are you a seasoned Senior Java Developer, willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using a technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment? If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We partner with one of the US leaders in personalized eCommerce – a multibillion, cloud-based Silicon Valley company. Our stellar team develops next-generation technologies that change how millions of users purchase personalized products. We’re looking for software engineers, who can bring fresh ideas from all areas.
What are your responsibilities going to be?
- Develop and enhance a heavily-loaded distributed system handling >10 million user-transactions daily
- Work on cloud-based infrastructure with hundreds of petabytes in size
- Design and implement micro-service solutions
- Drive project-work through all stages of development
- Debug, maintain, and improve the backend infrastructure running on AWS, enhancing its ability to process millions of transactions per day
- Design and build flexible pipelines that can rapidly evolve to handle new technologies and modeling approaches
- Turn requirements into simple, elegant, optimal solutions
- Work in a team with others to achieve common goals
What qualifications are needed?
- Excellent knowledge of Java (8 and above) and Spring Framework
- Experience with SOA, Microservices, Caching, Messaging
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL DBs
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Understanding of all aspects, related to the Project Lifecycle
Capital Fort, Sofia / Infinity Tower, Sofia / Plovdiv / Varna / Burgas / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.