Senior Java Developer
Are you a seasoned Senior Java Developer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Java Developer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What qualifications are needed?
- Excellent knowledge of Java SE, Java EE and Spring Framework
- Experience with SOA, Microservices, Caching and Messaging
- Good understanding of OOP principles, Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns
- Experience with Cloud Service Providers (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- RDBMS and NoSQL DBs – Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB
- ORMs such as Hibernate
- Understanding of all aspects related to the Project Lifecycle
- Experience with Automation testing
- Full understanding of end to end development process
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Front-End web application frameworks (React preferred)
- Experience in setup and maintain continuous integration & delivery
- Experience with Scrum
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Informatics or an equivalent program
Capital Fort, Sofia / Infinity Tower, Sofia / Burgas
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
Professional Advancement Plans
Learning & Development Opportunities
Work from Everywhere
Flexibility & Work-life Balance
Teambuilding Events & Internal Initiatives
Healthcare & Insurance
Transportation & Mobility
Sports & Activities
Loyalty Program (after the 4th year)
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.