Senior MuleSoft Developer
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for designing and developing new innovative software solutions; maintaining and enhancing existing software applications; creating architectural and technical specifications and communicating with clients. Joining us means you will keep the curiosity in and reach new technical heights.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces , integration flows and components using Mule ESB and related tools and frameworks
- Perform detailed code reviews on services and components built in Mule ESB by other software engineers
- Gather requirements, prepare and maintain detailed and well-structured technical documentation
- Support newly developed and existing Mule ESB solutions
- Provide status updates and report metrics to the program leadership and contribute towards on-time and on-budget delivery
- Work in collaborative environment across geographically distributed teams
- 3+ years of experience as a Mule ESB Developer
- Experience with MUnit is a must
- Expected good knowledge of MuleSoft CloudHub, Anypoint Platforms
- Skilled in JEE technologies and/or Spring Framework.
- Experience in any ORM framework like Hibernate, EclipseLink is an advantage
- Exposure to Mule 4 is a plus
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Experience with SOA architecture paradigms and technologies like SOAP, REST, WSDL, XSD, XML, JSON, IDOC
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Excellent communication and troubleshooting skills set
- Experience with project management tools like JIRA, ALM, TFS.
Stand out with:
- Mulesoft designer/developer certification(s)
- Salesforce integration background
- Java Developer certification(s)
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ScaleFocus is a technology, R&D and advanced engineering software company. We are focused on digital, data and cloud solutions. Our team delivers custom software solutions and integrates existing leading IT products under bespoke consultancy, managed services and software implementation methodologies. We work on a global level, building industry know-how, innovation and R&D centers of excellence.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.