Senior Product Manager
At ScaleFocus we aim high! We share your enthusiasm for serving as Senior Product Manager, leader, and motivator.
- Working with cross-functional teams for new and existing products
- Developing requirements, driving prioritization of features and tradeoffs
- Writing feature specifications and developing a well-groomed backlog
- Working closely with engineering, user experience, operations, customer marketing
- Customer service and marketing to guide feature implementation and ensure that product goals are met
- Collecting and analyzing key site and business metrics and using this data to support the prioritizing and definition of project initiatives, as well as determining successful deployment and adoption of products
If you envision yourself as a person who will recommend and champion new projects and support roadmap planning, collaborate strongly with cross-functional management to successfully get new project ideas on the roadmap, then read along.
- 3-5 years of product management experience with physical goods and/or consumer web applications and service sites such as photos, shopping, community and social networking
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Comfortable working with product teams using Agile development
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid growth environment and collaborate actively and effectively with multidisciplinary teams
- Passion for bringing innovative new products to market
- Motivated, dynamic, highly analytical, and detail-oriented
- Possess strong decision-making and prioritization skills
- Communicates with ease at all levels across various cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills
Stand out with:
- Being an ex-engineer by education or previous experience, if not, you can lead technical discussions
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.