Senior Project Manager
Are you a seasoned Senior Project Manager willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using different working approaches that are both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a multi-skilled, great communicator, strong leader who manages project frameworks with ease. A Senior Project Manager, in ScaleFocus will support the growth of the practice and be responsible for managing interesting and challenging projects from our portfolio.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Manage and control large, high profile and challenging projects from Initiation to Closure phase
- Manage cross-functional project teams and multiple work streams
- Define, create and recommend specific Project Management Processes
- Create and maintain detailed project plans, comprising of requirements, schedule, stakeholder registers, communication matrixes, risk & issues registers and others
- Identify issues & risks and recommends mitigation strategies
- Keep project within defined baselines and take corrective measures when deviation is identified
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, communicating project progress & status and recommend actions
- Engage and lead technical resources and serve as a key liaison with the customer stakeholders and product owners to actively manage prioritization changes
- Responsible for project team development and mentoring, removing roadblocks, leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work, and mentoring and development team members
- Improve performance through optimized practices and processes
- Mentor of Project Management team members
- Manage one or more IT projects
What qualifications are needed?
- Minimum 5+ of experience in Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, finance, business, computer science or related field
- PMP or Prince 2 Practitioner certification
- In-depth understanding of Waterfall & Agile methodologies and related frameworks
- Exceptional leadership skills and proactive attitude
- Experience in managing large, multinational teams with more than 20 members
- Experience defining, creating, and implementing Project Management Processes
- Experience with Executive level presentations and communications
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
- Flawless English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio, etc.) as well as Jira, Trello and other task management systems
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Previous experience in IT industry
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecyle
- ITIL, PMI-ACP and/or PSM certification
- Strong knowledge of Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Diversified experience in large multinational organizations
- German language
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.