Senior Project Manager
ScaleFocus is opening a rewarding job opportunity to join the rapidly developing and innovative Professional Services teams. If you are a Senior Project Manager with vast experience in managing large-scale projects in diverse and challenging environment, then don’t waste time and apply now!
As a Senior Project Manager, you will contribute to the growth of the department and will manage some the most strategic and complex projects within our company.
- Manage and control large, high profile and challenging projects from Initiation to Closure phase
- Manage cross-functional project teams and multiple work streams
- Define, create and recommend specific Project Management Processes
- Create and maintain detailed project plans, comprising of requirements, schedule, stakeholder registers, communication matrixes, risk & issues registers and others
- Identify issues & risks and recommends mitigation strategies
- Keep project within defined baselines and take corrective measures when deviation is identified
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, communicating project progress & status and recommend actions
- Engage and lead technical resources and serve as a key liaison with the customer stakeholders and product owners to actively manage prioritization changes
- Responsible for project team development and mentoring, removing roadblocks, leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work, and mentoring and development team members
- Improve performance through optimized practices and processes
- Mentor of Project Management team members
- Manage one or more IT projects
- Minimum 5+ of experience in Project Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, finance, business, computer science or related field
- PMP or Prince 2 Practitioner certification
- In-depth understanding of Waterfall & Agile methodologies and related frameworks
- Exceptional leadership skills and proactive attitude
- Experience in managing large, multinational teams with more than 20 members
- Experience defining, creating, and implementing Project Management Processes
- Experience with Executive level presentations and communications
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
- Flawless English language
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft tools (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project, Visio, etc.) as well as Jira, Trello and other task management systems
Will be considered as advantage if you have:
- Previous experience in IT industry
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecyle
- ITIL, PMI-ACP and/or PSM certification
- Strong knowledge of Business Analysis tools and techniques
- Diversified experience in large multinational organizations
- German language
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.