Senior Sales Superstar
Do you want to:
- Redefine the meaning of “software outsourcing”,
- Provide customers with software services of high perceived value,
- Engage in consultancy mode, not pure deal execution,
- Work with award-winning, top quality delivery, operations and management teams?
If those four things above are enough for your why and you have the guts to join our sales team stop reading and push your CV through.
If you have time to kill read away though…
If you feel motivated when you:
- Provide customers with actually what they need and not something to fill your sales funnel with
- Participate in and are accountable for sales initiatives to run from start to end
- Contribute to the achievement of the entire sales team, not act as the lonely wolf
- Work with cross functional, internal and external teams
- Prepare sales, pre-sales and marketing materials of utmost quality
- Do all the hard work that makes selling easy – offers, tenders and contracts
- Participate/Lead meetings and negotiations. Participate in networking events
- Develop market and competitive researches and analyses
- Follow the market trends, search for new opportunities and apply new customer engagement approaches
And you have:
- Solid experience with Java Enterprise technologies and frameworks
- Endless positive attitude, insatiable learning desire and hunger for greater good fights
- Open-mindedness and alluring communication skills
- Determination, active listening and attention to details
- Team player attitude, able to bring unique personality and ideas to further strengthen the sales activities
- Drive to always be prepared, be passionate and believe in what you are doing
- Persistence, not insolence and unyielding customer focus
- Strong desire to develop in the area of business development, sales and strategic marketing
- BSc/MSc degree in Technology, Business Administration, Economics or other suitable
- Relevant sales / business development / key account management experience
- Evidence of prior achievements / success (personal or professional)
- Proficient knowledge and command of English.
What may spike our attention further:
- Software products or services sales experience
- Experience in multicultural international environments
- Proficiency in German, Dutch or other foreign language
- Industry expertise – telco, banking, insurance, energy, other
- If you are inspired by Dale Carnegie, Harvey Mackay, Napoleon Hill, Zig Ziglar, Jeffrey Gitomer, but at the same time come with your own 2000 words blog post on your top techniques of making your customers happy
Nice. You are truly ScaleFocused!
- We offer flexibility with working hours
- We have a friendly, informal and relaxed environment provided by a team of professionals with different expertise
- We provide a very competitive remuneration package based on your personal performance
- You will receive excellent social benefits and will participate in regular breathtaking teambuilding activities
- You will have an opportunity for career enhancement in a fast growing company
- You will get challenging and interesting projects
- You will receive training and professional development opportunities
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.