Senior Salesforce Developer
Reach new technical heights and:
- Design technical solutions based on Salesforce.com and delegate tasks to team members
- Coordinate Salesforce based projects, support team members, cooperate with customers and other teams
- Maintain, enhance and create workflows, processes, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment.
- Manage new releases of SFDC and efficiently roll out new features.
- Communicate directly with clients, in order to understand their needs
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers
If you have/are:
- 5+ years of experience in the role of Salesforce Developer
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Implementation
- Experience with Salesforce automation processes and Flow Builder combined with Process Builder, Apex and Lightning Web Components
- Strong understanding of the Salesforce platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com core structure, best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Experience in Pre-planning any project and documenting
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Perfect Business level of English comprehension
And you stand out with:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Salesforce platform certificates
- Practical experience in the role of Team Lead
- Experience in customer-facing roles
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.