Senior Security Engineer
Reach new technical heights and:
- Research and analyze security event data to identify potential security incidents using SIEM technology. Monitor and interpret data from several security monitoring platforms (e.g. IPS/IDS, Next-Gen Firewall, Anti-Virus, Vulnerability Scanner, etc.).
- Monitor public security advisories and alerts for information related to threats and vulnerabilities.
- Support information security engineering teams.
- Test and refine incident response processes and their procedures.
- Maintain knowledge of current security trends and be able to clearly communicate them to the team.
- Develop unique, effective security strategies for software systems, networks, data centers, and hardware.
- Work independently or as part of a team as needed.
If you have/are any 5 of the following:
- Hands-on experience with security technologies such as: SIEM systems, NGFW, WAF, DAM, EP Security, Server Security, IPS/IDS, DLP, MDM, Encryption, Proxies, IAM (Authorization Authentication and SSO).
- Good understanding of malware analysis, packet analysis, and forensic investigation techniques
- Expert understanding of information security concepts, “industry best practices”.
- Experience with protocols and encryption mechanisms.
- Strong understanding of various logging methods and security event terminology.
- Experience with Desktop/Client class OS – Windows, MacOS and Server OS – Linux based, Windows Server and BSD.
- Scripting experience: PowerShell, Bash and or Python or any other programming language.
- Application Security experience (Vulnerability Assessment and Pen-Testing).
- Cloud Security know-how.
- SSDLC experience (Threat Modeling; Patch Management, Secure Code Writing and Design).
- DevSecOps – experience in security the CI/CD process.
- Oral/written communication and client-facing skills.
- Positivity and commitment to professional development.
- English language proficiency (spoken and written).
And you stand out with:
- Mobile Security (iOS and Android) experience.
- Experience in Managed Security Solutions.
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.