Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Are you a seasoned Senior Site Reliability Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Senior Site Reliability Engineer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Lead a swarm support team
- Be on a Swarm team rotation to respond to our client’s need
- Use your on-call shift to prevent incidents from ever happening
- Run our infrastructure with Chef, Terraform and Kubernetes
- Make monitoring and alerting alert on symptoms and not on outages
- Document every action so your findings turn into repeatable actions–and then into automation
- Improve the deployment process to make it as boring as possible
- Design, build and maintain core infrastructure pieces that allow us flawless
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
- Plan the growth of ScaleFocus infrastructure
What qualifications are needed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or a total of at least 2 years’ experience in IT
- 5+ years’ experience supporting web-based applications for large scale and high-traffic websites
- 5+ years’ or more relevant experience working with UNIX/Linux or Windows and systems requiring languages like Ruby, Python, Go, Scala, Perl, Shell or Powershell
- Experience troubleshooting and performance tuning of distributed systems and web applications
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP and load balancing concepts. Experience working with Load Balancers
- Experience working with DevOps Open Source tools such as Elastic (ELK Stack), Hashicorp Tools (Terraform, Consul, Vault or Nomad), RabbitMQ, SOLR, Redis & Kafka
- Fundamental understanding of CI/CD. Experience creating CI/CD pipelines with tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, CircleCI
- 3+ years’ experience working with containerization technologies such as Docker And Kubernetes
- Able to communicate high-level as well as detailed technical concepts and implementations with peers and colleagues
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.