Senior System Administrator
Reach new technical heights and:
- Manage, monitor and support company’s physical and virtual IT infrastructure, including but not limited to DCs, File Servers, WSUS, DNS, DHCP, AD, GPOs, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, etc.
- Proactively plan, develop and improve the architecture of the company IT infrastructure
- Maintain a high level of information security to the internal systems
- Provide Technical support for other teams
- Be responsible for incidents troubleshooting and resolution and act as a point of escalation for complex queries
- Install, configure, support and provision company IT assets
- Liaise with vendors and contractors for 3rd party services and issues
If you have/are:
- 3+ years of experience as a System Administrator or similar
- Configuration and administration of Server OS, including but not limited to Windows Server 2008/2012/2016, Linux
- Configuration and administration of Client OS – Windows 10, Linux, macOS
- Configuration and administration of some or all of the following: AD, DNS, DHCP, Office 365, SharePoint, OneDrive, Azure, SCCM, JIRA, JIRA Service Desk, Bitbucket, Jenkins, etc.
- Strong technical skills with virtualization technologies: Hyper-V, VMWare, Proxmox
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong IT Service Management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and capable of being self-managed
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to follow processes and procedures and meet deadlines
- Fluent written and spoken English
- IT related university degree
As a strong advantage would be considered:
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools
- Scripting experience – Bash, PowerShell, etc.
- Knowledge in backup and recovery software and strategies
- Knowledge in cloud technologies
- ISO 27001
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sofia / Skopje
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.