Senior Technical Support Engineer
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for configuring, supporting and troubleshooting company internal hardware and peripheral devices like laptops, NAS, SAN, switches, printers, multifunctional devices, IP phones, Access Control system, Surveillance system, proactively monitoring the normal operation of the company internal systems, hardware and peripheral devices, troubleshooting network related issues, implementing new and supports existing internal systems, supporting internal employees with hardware and software related issues.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English language
- Good Troubleshooting skills
- Good Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – provide phone / email technical support to internal employees.
- Ability to work under pressure, follow company’s internal processes and procedures and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with administration of operating systems, including but not limited to the following: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2012/Linux/macOS
- Experience with administration of Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with virtualization technologies – VMWare, Citrix, KVM, Hyper-V
- Experience with network support and troubleshooting of routers, switches and VPN configurations
Stand out with:
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools e.g. Ansible, Salt, Microsoft SCCM
- Experience with administering cloud solutions – Office 365, Google for Business
- System backup and recovery
- IT system security, reliability, performance, scalability
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ScaleFocus offers IT consultancy and custom software solutions.
We have deep technical expertise in systems integration / business process management, business analytics, mobile development, application modernization, infrastructure virtualization and quality assurance.
Our team believes that collaboration, open communication and integrity are the core ingredients for colleagues’ personal and professional development within ScaleFocus.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for line insuranse
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.