Senior Technical Support Engineer
At ScaleFocus we aim high. We share your enthusiasm for configuring, supporting and troubleshooting company internal hardware and peripheral devices like laptops, NAS, SAN, switches, printers, multifunctional devices, IP phones, Access Control system, Surveillance system, proactively monitoring the normal operation of the company internal systems, hardware and peripheral devices, troubleshooting network related issues, implementing new and supports existing internal systems, supporting internal employees with hardware and software related issues.
- Fluent command of written and spoken English language
- Good Troubleshooting skills
- Good Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – provide phone / email technical support to internal employees.
- Ability to work under pressure, follow company’s internal processes and procedures and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with administration of operating systems, including but not limited to the following: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2012/Linux/macOS
- Experience with administration of Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with virtualization technologies – VMWare, Citrix, KVM, Hyper-V
- Experience with network support and troubleshooting of routers, switches and VPN configurations
Stand out with:
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools e.g. Ansible, Salt, Microsoft SCCM
- Experience with administering cloud solutions – Office 365, Google for Business
- System backup and recovery
- IT system security, reliability, performance, scalability
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ScaleFocus is a technology, R&D and advanced engineering software company. We are focused on digital, data and cloud solutions. Our team delivers custom software solutions and integrates existing leading IT products under bespoke consultancy, managed services and software implementation methodologies. We work on a global level, building industry know-how, innovation and R&D centers of excellence.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.