Software Support Engineer
Are you a seasoned Software Support Engineer willing to grow as a professional and work on large-scale projects, using technology stack that is both diverse and cutting-edge? Are you passionate about innovative and top-notch software solutions and want to be part of like-minded professionals? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, yet collaborative environment?
If your answer is “Yes”, we would love to talk to you.
Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for Software Support Engineer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute for our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Investigate, understand and debug customer issues. Work closely with our development and platform teams to find the root cause of these issues
- Find timely creative solutions to customer problems. This includes bug fixing and writing test cases based upon the customer use case
- Create, test and ship engineering builds, and patch releases
- Write best practices and solutions for our knowledge base
- Provide support status to the support manager
- Provide feedback to the development team to help improve our products
What qualifications are needed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Engineering or Math or a total of at least 3 years’ experience in IT
- Experience in writing and debugging code in .NET or Java and associated technologies is a plus
- Functional knowledge of relational database design and use in web application development processes
- Ability to manage time focused on delivery timelines and deadlines
- Ability to manage operational job schedules including diligence in reviewing results to ensure quality of data delivery and process completion
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, support and other tasks within constraints of timelines and regulatory requirements
- Ability to listen, formulate and implement problem resolution strategies and recommendations with a focus on root cause analysis
- Excellent debugging skills in a wide variety of technologies, networking protocols, operating systems and programming languages
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, which must include the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
Sofia / Plovdiv / Burgas / Varna / Skopje
Who are we?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze.
As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle.
Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity.
That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.