Technical Support Engineer
Reach new technical heights and:
- Configure, support and troubleshoot company internal hardware and peripheral devices like laptops, NAS, SAN, switches, printers, multifunctional devices, Access Control system, Surveillance system etc.
- Monitor the normal operation of the company’s internal systems, hardware and peripheral devices
- Troubleshoot network related issues
- Implement new and support existing internal systems
- Support internal employees with hardware and software related issues
If you have/are:
- Fluent command of written and spoken English language
- Good Troubleshooting skills
- Good Organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills – provide phone / email technical support to internal employees.
- Ability to work under pressure, following company’s internal processes and procedures and meet tight deadlines
- Experience with administration of operating systems, including but not limited to the following: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2012/Linux/macOS
- Experience with administration of Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience with virtualization technologies – VMWare, Citrix, KVM, Hyper-V
- Experience with network support and troubleshooting of routers, switches and VPN configurations
And you stand out with:
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools e.g. Ansible, Salt, Microsoft SCCM
- Experience with administering cloud solutions – Office 365, Google for Business
- Knowledge and experience with system backup and recovery
- Knowledge of IT system security, reliability, performance, scalability
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.