Scalefocus Strategic Business Unit (SBU) Services is on a mission of finding the right candidate for the position of Technology Manager. SBU Services is of crucial importance to the company delivering complex and diverse projects across a range of industries, providing off-the-shelf implementations or custom software implementation. Its mission is to help our customers grow their business by leveraging the latest technology, know-how and top talent.
Who are we looking for?
The Technology manager is empowered to define and govern the strategy and processes for people and technical expertise’ development across a set of technologies to make sure that the organization’s resources have enough capacity to deliver upcoming projects. Reporting directly to our Services Division Head, you will have the opportunity to develop and enforce best practices to ensure operational efficiency, lead and inspire teams of strong technical professionals, and contribute for the ultimate customer satisfaction and results
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Manage geographically disperse technical teams with one or more technologies
- Build necessary expertise and skills to ensure your organization’s resources have enough knowledge and capacity to deliver upcoming projects
- Manage several Technology Team leads and support with coaching, development, mentorship, motivation, etc.
- Participate in planning and implementation of strategic development programs
- Oversee the capacity and staffing planning for your team
- Responsible for process governance, improvement, definition and integration
- Serve as a point of contact for elevation and escalation management
- Responsible to hire talent and manage talent with project-appropriate qualifications
- Manage reporting, technical reviews and improvement initiatives
- Follow the technology trends and support building talent
- Collaborate with other stakeholders involved in the projects and functions
What qualifications are needed ?
- Successful track-record in delivering complex technical projects
- Solid experience and skills in technology sector (specific technology to be defined)
- Management of highly performing teams (20+ technical professionals), management of managers
- Ability and drive to succeed in a highly competitive environment and rapidly growing business
- Well-developed leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Readiness to improve performance and customer satisfaction through optimized practices and processes
- Ability to build rapport and trust
- Analytical skills with strong attention to details
- BA/BS degree in Business related discipline, Computer Science, etc.
- Fluency in English language
Who we are?
We are a software development and digital services company with a mission to help customers grow by leveraging the latest technologies and top talents. Combining deep technology expertise with extensive industry know-how, we help businesses seamlessly navigate through the technology maze. As one of the leading software companies in Eastern Europe, we provide the full-range of IT consultancy and software development services, covering all phases of the software development life cycle. Our shared values embrace innovation, strive for excellence, open communication, agility and integrity. That makes everyone of our colleagues feel part of a vibrant community that dreams big and achieve even more.
Sofia / Burgas / Varna / Plovdiv / Skopje
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.