Senior iOS Engineer at Uber
Uber is one of our key technological partners and now we are looking together for enthusiastic Senior iOS Engineers to join Uber’s team at Sofia and help us build a future where everyone and everything can move independently.
Do you have what it takes to become part of the fastest growing startup and one of the largest microservice deployments in history?
Depending on your expertise, you will have the opportunity to grow where your interests match best, because of Uber’s variety of roles:
- High performance systems – Experience with building high performance distributed systems that can scale to 100,000s QPS
- Core Infrastructure – Experience with developing and running large scale distributed storage systems, service oriented architectures, and reliable monitoring and deployment infrastructure
- Data Processing – experience with building and maintaining large scale and/or real-time complex data processing pipelines using Kafka, Hadoop, Hive, Storm, and Zookeeper
- Machine Learning – experience with machine learning, information retrieval, algorithmic complexity, data mining, pricing, optimization
- Geospatial – Familiarity with geospatial datasets and services, such as maps, local search, points of interest and business listings data, mobile device location and GPS traces
- Experience with writing, releasing, maintaining mobile code
- Strong expertise in Swift and Objective-C
- Experience analyzing a feature in production using analytics and experiments
- Strong focus on high-quality mobile UI experiences
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, Data Structures, Asynchronous Communication, MVC patterns
- Experience with 3rdparty SDKs and frameworks
- Experience with REST services, strong knowledge with HTTP, HTTP/2
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Experience efficiently collaborating on projects
- Deep understanding of iOS SDK
- Commitment to quality, performance and efficiency
- Experience in taking ownership
- Fluent English
Stand out with:
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with other programming languages
- Contribute to the wider iOS community via open source
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
Competitive remuneration package
Training and development
Flexibility with working hours
Transport card or parking lot
Health care coverage for you and your children
Friendly environment, provided by team of great professionals
After your 4th year:
Car leasing covered by ScaleFocus
Additional pension fund
Additional funding for life insurance
Kinder garden/educational expenses coverage
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.