Who are we looking for?
Our technical team is expanding, and we have a thrilling job opportunity for UI/UX Designer who is seeking a challenging work in international projects for worldwide clients and wants to contribute to our development and growth.
What your responsibilities are going to be?
- Gather and evaluate user and business requirements
- Define goals in collaboration with product managers and developers
- Identify inherent technological opportunities and constraints
- Conceptualize ideas using process flows, sitemaps, or low fidelity mockups
- Develop IA workflows, wireframes and prototypes
- Communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders
- Work closely with the development teams and clarify handoffs and behaviors
- Be part of a team delivering products on iOS, Android and Web applications
What qualifications are needed?
- 3+ years of professional experience, having contributed to projects throughout the entire development cycle
- Good sense of aesthetics and eye-pleasing visuals
- Execute design stages from conceptualizing, visual design to final delivery and following iterations
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and patterns
- Understand how to execute under the constraints of scope, timelines and technology
- Ability to collaborate in cross–functional and remote–based teams
- Up to date with the latest design, UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Strong design and presentation skills
- Excellent level of English
What would be considered as an advantage?
- Self-driven and takes initiative to identify and solve problems with actions
- Experience with Scrum, Agile
- General Knowledge of HTML
Please include a link to your website/online work in your application
Plovdiv / Sofia
By joining us:
- You will have the chance to bring your technical expertise, enthusiasm and entrepreneurial mindset, and shape the way we transform the business (and lives) of our clients, partners and society.
- You will be surrounded by other highly performing team members and will have the chance to grow and scale with us.
- You will become part of a thrilling and collaborative environment where you will be able to share your ideas and gain insightful feedback.
- You will enjoy flexibility and be able to keep the balance between your personal and professional life and focus on what’s important.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.