Web Аnalytics & Optimization Manager
Our marketing team is expanding and we have a great opportunity for you.
Reach new professional heights and:
- Design and execute strategies for testing, analyzing and optimizing marketing web presence and campaigns
- Establish a web reporting infrastructure and implement best practices in marketing optimization
- Analyze the marketing funnels for all company domains and optimize all internal and external customer decision journeys
- Present key insights to all stakeholders and provide solutions to continually improve results
- Get the chance to put your ideas into action and play a significant role in shaping the digital footprint of ScaleFocus
If you are:
- Proven professional with +3 years of relevant experience in the marketing field with focus on web analytics and customer journey optimization strategies
- Web master with in-depth knowledge of principles in marketing automation, including campaigns, segmentation, attribution, A/B testing, lead management
- Agility-minded person with a great sense of marketing, technical ability and business savvy
- Idea-generator who is aware with the latest trends in digital marketing optimization, able to analyze customer journeys and implement best practices to optimize the results
- Achiever who can handle multiple projects under tight deadline
- Fast learner with passion about technology
- Go-getter with a positive and proactive attitude
- Storyteller with ability to spot great stories and to provide high value content
- Goals-driven person who thrives well in an international environment
Stand out with:
- Good understanding of Marketing Automation solutions
- Deep knowledge of variable web analytics tools
We are eager to meet you! Apply today by sending us your resume in English.
ScaleFocus is an European IT solutions delivery center. Enabling our global customer base through technology excellence, R&D and innovation, we are focusing on advanced engineering services and bespoke consultancy in the domains of Digital, Data and Cloud. Through team care and customer success obsession, we are engaging in fulfilling partnership journeys of open communication, respect, trust and drive for tangible business outcomes.
If you find the position interesting and would like to apply send us your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.